Friday, August 30, 2013

Short Prom Dresses Anyone?

In my previous post I spoke about Prom dresses by Helenedress, a fantastic online store which has a variety of long and short prom dresses uk. Now for Prom, the length of your dress can really change your look, you can either go dramatic in a long gown or keep it young and sweet in a short dress. Personally, I would wear a short dress with a high low hem to prom, since the mullet skirt is a trend I still cant get enough of! Here are some cute short prom dresses  I found on Pinterest -




Helenedress has some really adorable short prom dresses out of which the second one below is my favorite. Which one fits your style?

Charming A-Line Strapless Sleeveless Chiffon Knee Length Dress

Gorgeous A-Line Sweetheart Sleeveless Chiffon High Low Dress 

Attractive A-Line One Shoulder Sleeveless Chiffon Short  Dress




No comments:

Post a Comment